RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software
The free flow of communication is the lifeline of business operations. Many organizations have high overhead costs, staff turnovers and little time for in-house software. These businesses often require accurate communication information to determine the health of their infrastructure. Communication managers generally turn to complex telecom management software. RSICloud Call Accounting Software is a sensible alternative to expending internal resources to manage costly hardware and software.
RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software performs equally well in small offices as in global, multi-site and multi-vendor enterprises. As organizations expand and grow, RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software can expand and grow with the organization. The solution integrates seamlessly into existing environments, making it ideally suited for a range of industries including hospitality, retail, education and healthcare, as well as government facilities and general business offices.
- Curb misuse and abuse: Utilize a series of exception reports that can identify suspicious calling patterns, helping lower costs and reduce erroneous dialing.
- Regional Marketing: Where your phone calls originate can tell you a lot about what should be your next business move. For example, if your business takes phone orders, you can analyze your RSICloud Call Accounting Software reports to help create targeted advertising for specific regions.
- Traffic Analysis: RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software provides reports which detail how many phone calls are generated on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. For example, a seasonal catalog business can predict, on a daily basis, how many phone lines and employees they will require based on historical data collected from your telephone system by RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software.
- Highlight detrimental quality of service, enabling network adjustments that can result in more efficient communication and lower network infrastructure costs.
- Reconcile telecom expenses, enabling administrators to leverage tariff plan negotiations and discover billing errors that may result in cost savings.
- Concentrate on your core business: Eliminate the need to purchase, administer and support expensive and hard to maintain in-house systems.
- Make real-time decisions: All data is transmitted to a centralized host and processed on a secure server for immediate access anywhere, anytime.
- Environmentally friendly data access and reporting: Why automatically print hundreds of reports on thousands of pages when you can mine your data online with powerful SQL queries? Print only what you need!
- Tailored reporting: Intuitive point and click access to a variety of corporate reports customized for your business needs.
RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software is available globally through authorized Resource Software International (RSI) business partners.
This solution is also available from Avaya sales or authorized Avaya Connect channel partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program. Availability may vary by country.
For more information about Resource Software International (RSI), or to learn how to purchase this product, click the "Request Info" button at the top right of this page.
RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software r2.1 tested with:
- Avaya IP Office 500v2 r9.0 - May 2014
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Session Manager r6.2 - June 2013
- IP Office r8.1 (IP Office 500v2 & IP Office Server Edition - October 2012
Note: The IP Office Server Edition requires an Expansion IP Office 500v2 to support analog or digital endpoints or trunks.
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of both RSI and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
- RSI Cloud Call Accounting Software r2.1 with Avaya IP Office 500v2 r9.0
- RSICloud Call Accounting Software r2.1 with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Session Manager r6.2
- RSICloud Call Accounting Software r2.1 with IP Office r8.1 (IP Office 500v2 & IP Office Server Edition)
No reviews yet.