Adaptive CTI Basic, an entry-level computer telephony integration (CTI) solution is supplied as a site-wide license and supports a maximum of 250 concurrent users. It is designed specifically to complement the functionality of Avaya small and medium enterprise products.
Adaptive CTI Basic works in both Terminal Services and Citrix environments, and provides onscreen call control, click-to-dial and presence features.
Adaptive CTI Professional is a fully-featured computer telephony integration (CTI) product that provides a simple but effective way to add computer telephony features to almost any software application.
Adaptive CTI Professional is supplied with standard screen-pop macros for many popular applications including ACT!, Goldmine, Microsoft CRM and Salesforce.com. Please consult with NMS for integration with a specific application.
Adaptive CTI Professional also includes a screen-pop macro editor providing a simple way to customize screen-pops.
A development interface, enabling specific features of Adaptive CTI Professional to be invoked programmatically from other applications, is also included with the solution.
Members of the NMS Adaptive sales team are experts at CTI integration and available to help create a working integration before purchase. This service is free of charge.
Adaptive CTI Basic is a "Phone Manager” style application that can be used in Terminal Service and Citrix environments.
Adaptive CTI Professional offers fully-featured CTI integration which can be used to screen-pop to virtually any PC-based application.
Adaptive CTI Professional provides the following benefits:
- Reduced call handling time through screen-pops.
- Out-of-the-box screen-pops for many applications.
- Ability to screen-pop non-standard applications.
- Pre-sale screen-pop consultation and testing ensures your application WILL work before purchased.
The key features of Adaptive CTI Basic include:
- Supports both Terminal Services and Citrix environments.
- On-screen call control.
- Highlight any number onscreen and dial it with a single click.
- Inbound, outbound and missed call lists.
- Personal contacts list.
- Display users and extension status (presence).
- Customizable agent status and time tracking.
Adaptive CTI Professional also includes:
- Centralized call logging and activity reporting by user or extension, with standard reports, or by export to CSV or SQL database.
- See who is calling/display caller’s name – achieved using a company contact list. Includes the ability to collect data from CSV files or SQL databases and auto update so the caller’s latest information is always displayed onscreen.
- Ability to schedule call-backs for users and teams.
- Banned numbers list prevents calls to prohibited numbers.
- Screen-pops for popular products, including ACT!, GoldMine, Maximizer, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange 2003-2010, Microsoft CRM v3 and v4, and Salesforce.com.
- Screen-pops for many custom vertical market applications, including Debt Collections, Dentists, Doctors, Education, Legal and more.
- Keystroke Macro Editor to enable screen-popping of any database that can be navigated from the computer keyboard.
- Comprehensive developer’s toolkit for creating fully integrated CTI applications, with both dial and screen-pop functionality.
Adaptive CTI Professional and Basic are available globally through Avaya business partners.
This solution is also available from Avaya sales or authorized Avaya Connect channel partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program. Availability may vary by country.
For more information about NMS Adaptive, or to learn how to purchase Adaptive CTI, click the Request Info button at the top right.
Adaptive CTI (Basic and Professional) r9.4 tested with:
- IP Office r8.0
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of both NMS Adaptive and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
Try Before You Buy - Free 30 Day Trial
NMS Adaptive offers a free 30 day trial. To register, click the link below.http://www.nms-adaptive.com/useful-resources/free-trial.html
No reviews yet.