Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder
Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder, part of the Adaptive Contact suite of computer telephony applications, is a trunk-side call recorder that records all telephone calls made and received from any mixture of SIP, Analog and T1 telephone lines.
Recordings are stored on a central PC and can be easily searched using a wide variety of parameters. They can also be exported in an industry-standard .WAV format. The recordings can be backed up and archived using any standard computer media, including: tape, DVD and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
An integration toolkit is available for customers who wish to access call recordings through their own applications. For more information, click the Request Info button at the top right of this page.
Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder can be used by any type of business to record all calls made over Analog, T1 and SIP trunks.
By providing access to recorded conversations, Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder enables you to:
- Protect your company, customers and staff
- Settle disputes quickly
- Improve training
- Reward staff based on performance
- Meet PCI compliance requirements
The key benefits and capabilities of Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder are:
- Uses industry standard computer and storage.
- Enables you to choose your own storage size and expand as required.
- All recordings are compressed to enable storage of up to 100 hours of recordings per 1GB of hard disk.
- Recordings are encrypted to internationally recognized standards.
- Recordings can be exported to .WAV format for inclusion in email.
- Ability to pause and continue calls using DTMF tone (useful for PCI compliance).
- Security profiles enable restricted access to recordings for specific users or extensions.
- Search for recordings by line-side information such as calling line id (CLI), DID, Time, Date, Duration and Direction.
- Search for recordings by extension.
- Search for recordings by username (requires Adaptive CTI Professional also).
- Search for recordings by company or contact name (requires Adaptive CTI Professional also).
- Developer toolkit with support enables integration of third-party applications for access to call recordings.
Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder is available globally through Avaya business partners.
This solution is also available from Avaya sales or authorized Avaya Connect channel partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program. Availability may vary by country.
For more information about NMS Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder or to learn how to purchase this solution, click the Request Info button at the top right of this page.
Adaptive Hybrid Call Recorder r9.4 tested with:
- IP Office r8.0 - September 2012
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of NMS Adaptive solutions and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
No reviews yet.