Prognosis for Unified Communications
*** Integrated Research is the 2013 Avaya DevConnect Partner of the Year ***
Prognosis for Unified Communications (formerly known as Prognosis Telephony Manager) is a software solution that provides real-time multi-vendor performance management and monitoring, enabling enterprises and service providers to deliver first class Unified Communications capabilities across Avaya Aura®-based ecosystems.
As an Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP) member, Prognosis is a trusted and natural complement to Avaya Aura Session Manager’s centralized management capabilities, reducing the complexity of enabling UC over multi-vendor and multi-technology ecosystems including and beyond Avaya Aura.
Real-time management and alerting for the entire infrastructure through a single pane of glass provides the insight and capabilities customers need to quickly identify and resolve issues before they impact their business or customers.
A Prognosis Path Insight module correlates network performance with voice quality and the Prognosis SIP Trunking module helps administrators ensure that session border controllers deliver SIP interoperability, reliability and enterprise-class performance via a graphical interface. Additional modules are available.
Scalability is as vital as depth and breadth in multi-vendor performance management. Prognosis can monitor hundreds of IP-PBXs and hundreds of thousands of phones through a single unified and highly customizable views. Its design, scalability, small footprint and flexible deployment options provide valuable insights as customers aim for economies of scale.
Augmenting scale and reach is management flexibility and extensibility. For this reason Prognosis leverages traditional collection methods as well as state of the art web services and SIP events to provide voice quality, device, performance, availability statistics and registration status of all UC services including VoIP, IM and Presence. This helps customers endeavour to reduce location specific costs, implement enterprise wide on-net routing and centrally administer highly-scalable global multi-vendor dial plans.
Prognosis for Unified Communications (formerly known as Prognosis IP Telephony Manager) is a software solution that provides multi-vendor performance monitoring and management, enabling Enterprises and Service Providers to deliver first class Unified Communications capabilities across Avaya Aura® based ecosystems.
Customization to the orgnizational need
- Customized intelligent alerting, reporting and screens
SIP Infrastructure View
- Correlate metrics across your entire SIP infrastructure
Acme Packet Session Border Controller
- Monitor availability and capacity
- MOS metrics and Voice Stream path diagnostics in real-time
Solution Service Levels
- Optimize performance and capacity across the network
- Unified Management across multi-vendor and multi-technology deployments
Scalable and Reliable
- Manage large, multi-site, complex environments
Available globally with offices in the US, UK, Singapore, Brazil and Australia.
This solution is available from Avaya sales or authorized Avaya Connect channel partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP). Availability may vary by country.
For more information about Integrated Research, or to learn how to purchase Prognosis for Unfied Communications, click the Request Info button at the top right.
Prognosis Unified Communications r9.6.1 tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2 - October 2012
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 r7.5 - May 2012
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0.1 - June 2011
Prognosis Unified Communications r9.6 tested with:
- Avaya Modular Messaging r5.2 - June 2012
Prognosis Unified Communications r9.5.2 tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r5.2 - July 2009
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 r6.0 - June 2010
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of both Integrated Research and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.6.1 with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.6.1 with Avaya Communication Server 1000 r7.5
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.6.1 with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0.1
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.6 with Avaya Modular Messaging r5.2
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.5.2 with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r5.2
- Prognosis IP Telephony Manager r9.5.2 with Communication Server 1000 r6.0
No reviews yet.