Encore Call Recording and Quality Management Suite
dvsAnalytics' Encore suite is a recording and quality management solution for businesses that are using one or more Avaya telephony solutions. Encore, either VoIP or TDM, includes call recording, screen recording, quality management and analytics designed to improve performance and maintain compliance with HIPAA, PCI and more.
Businesses across all industries have become particularly excited about Encore's unique player and user-defined libraries and playlists, eCoaching™ which guarantees consistent coaching without manager intervention and eCapture™ which significantly expands the ability to retrieve certain types of recordings.
dvsAnalytics' Encore solution includes call and screen recording, quality management and analytics software. In addition to reliable integrations with all major Avaya solutions, users are particularly excited about Encore's unique player with user-defined libraries and playlists, eCoaching™ which guarantees consistent coaching without manager intervention and eCapture's™ ability to gather information from the desktop which expands Encore's ability to search and retrieve recordings.
Encore's Avaya integration options are comprehensive. The solution operates with either TDM- or VoIP-based systems and can be configured on the trunk or station side. Also, because Encore licensing is concurrent, it can mirror the subscription/concurrent licensing model used for DMCC. And finally, Encore captures critical data from the Avaya systems, including ANI, DNIS, time, duration, call direction, call type, related calls and more.
For over 29 years, healthcare, public safety, financial and commmunication services entities, as well as contact centers in all industries have trusted dvsAnalytics' solutions for reliable computer telephony integrations and tools that leverage recordings to improve quality and achieve greater efficiency. Innovative solutions for modest investments and rapid implementations sum up why both resellers and customers embrace dvsAnalytics' Encore products.
Recording and Quality Management – All solutions include call and screen recording, quality management and analytical reporting with unlimited evaluator licenses.
- Benefit: Obtain a 360° view of your customer interactions and never worry about how many users can be granted permission to review.
Coaching – Based upon user-defined evaluation results, Encore's eCoaching™ automatically generates coaching assignments and sends them to agents with links to online learning modules.
- Benefit: Allows users to bring the quality management process to a whole new level with online coaching occurring without manager intervention! Companion performance reporting reflects results before and after coaching assignments are completed.
Compliance – Comprehensive package including encryption, permissions, security, etc.
- Benefit: Users have everything they need to ensure compliance with PCI, HIPAA and more. Tools include the ability to encrypt or permanently remove sensitive data, control access to recordings with multiple permission levels, automatically archive and store recordings for required time periods and much more.
Desktop Analytics – Capture data and events from desktop applications using Encore's eCapture™.
- Benefit: Data, such as a customer account number or patient ID, can be captured from desktop applications and stored with the associated call recordings for expanded search and retrieval. This can be particularly valuable in linking like calls for customer satisfaction improvements or security, such as fraud alerts. Also events taking place on the desktop, such as moving to a payment screen, can be captured to trigger the start or stop of recording, encryption, etc.
Encore is sold in Europe, North America and South America.
Encore may be purchased directly from dvsAnalytics or through our network of resellers. Service is provided directly from dvsAnalytics or certified resellers.
For more information about dvsAnalytics or to learn how to purchase Encore, click the "Request Info" button at the top right.
Encore r2.3.5 has been tested with:
- Avaya IP Office r9.0 (IP Office 500v2 and IP Office Server Edition) using VoIP Recording - February 2014
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 - February 2014
Encore r2.3.3 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Contact Center r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0 - November 2012
- Avaya Proactive Contact with CTI r5.0.1 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.2 - September 2012
- Avaya Proactive Contact with PG230 r5.0.1 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.2 - September 2012
Encore r2.3.1 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.1 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0.1 - February 2012
- Avaya IP Office r8.0 - March 2012
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of dvsAnalytics software and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
- Encore r2.3.5 with Avaya IP Office 500v2 r9.0 and IP Office Server Edition r9.0 using VoIP Recording
- Encore r2.3.5 with Avaya Aura Communication Manager r6.3 and Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services r6.3
- Encore r2.3.3 with Avaya Aura® Contact Center r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0
- Encore r2.3.3 with Avaya Proactive Contact with PG230 r5.0.1 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.2
- Encore r2.3.3 with Avaya Proactive Contact with CTI r5.0.1 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.2
- Encore r2.3.1 with Avaya IP Office r8.0
- Encore r2.3.1 with Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.1.1 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0.1
No reviews yet.