ContactPro empowers agents to efficiently serve customers in today's demanding world of omni-channel communication. The state-of-the-art technology solution helps contact centers to leverage their existing Avaya infrastructure while decreasing contact center costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
With a strong focus on new media functionality ContactPro defines a new method for integrated traditional Voice Contacts, Emails, Fax and Documents with modern Web and Smartphone Communication for any WebRTC, Chat, Assistant Browsing and File sharing, Online Presence, SMS/IM (text) and Social Media activities. Additionally the Web Supervisor Functions provide simple Reporting and full media control.
ContactPro is a flexible, modular and customizable client-server solution for today's contact centers. The solution provides a unified interface for handling all inbound and outbound channels deployed by the contact center.
Flexible, modern, configurable Client:
- Voice, Email, Fax, White Mail, Outbound
- WebRTC / VoiceVideo / Chat / Call Back / Assistant Browsing / File Share / Social Media
- Any CRM Integration
- Presence function
- Outbound campaign
- Reporting / Dashboard, Montioring / Analytics webbased for all media
- Supervisor apps (Bulk Skill Manager)
- No media silo
- Multi language support
- Multi tenant support
- No registration installation
- .net or HTML5 Client
ContactPro Key Features:
- Customer Journey and One-Point
- Create your own desktop with multi Styles, Usage and Layouts
- Embedded reporting, statistics and dashboard in real-time
- Easy to deploy and configure, auto-update
- ALL media channels including UC, Outbound and Web/Smartphone Communication
- Multi-tenant and multi-language
- Remote Agent and worklist concept
- Integrates with any CRM system including Microsoft Dynamics®, Salesforce.com, SAP
- Individual wallboard
- Same look and feel when interfacing with different platforms
- Easy integration with additional 3rd party applications
- The customer is the channel - give him the best agent
Features and benefits of ContactPro include:
ContactPro Agent Scripting available for all media in- and outbound
ContactPro Analytics now available for all integrated media and data
Modern Channel Integration Combined with Traditional Channel Infrastructure
ContactPro Desktop allows Avaya customers to bring their existing Avaya Infrastructure to the next generation of communication. Integrations for Voice, Omni-channel Communication on Voice, Email – White mail and Web Chat, and Voice, Email, WebChat and Outbound Listings are available. ContactPro also integrates to enable the Call Center and back offices to display presence information and communicate quickly. Web Communication with state of the art solutions for any WebRTC, Assistant Browsing, File Sharing, IM and Chat are also part of ContactPro.
Reduce Process Costs with Customer One-Point which Focuses on all Similar Customer Issues and Close Issues with one Click Process Merge:
The “Customer One-Point” view selects all customer contacts, from the last 10 to the maximum setting. There are no channel silos: the view shows all customer contacts over all media, each with respective status. Detailed historical data is displayed for every contact with integrated data from all related systems (data mapping). With just one click, agents can close all inquiries referring to the same issue once that issue is resolved. This ensures that the issue will not be handled in parallel by another agent, eliminating duplicate work.
Reduce Operations Costs with P2P Server/Service Technology, .net or html5 Client and Protect your Existing Infrastructure Investment:
ContactPro integrates with a variety of platforms and easily adds new technology on the server and client side. ContactPro enhances Agent capabilities with more powerful Process Functionality and enables upgrading the Contact Center to leverage the demand on new Omni-channel Services for their Customers or Clients.
More Motivated Agents with Flexible Client:
The Supervisor Monitoring and Dispatching Enhancement allows flexibility in working time and place. Escalation on a service goal can easily be controlled remotely with a smartphone application using VPN access, or on a tablet device (iPad, Android).
Increasing Agent Productivity and Success:
The modular Desktop client which uses modern script language and architecture has a flexible layout and can be adapted to each agent’s specific needs, e.g. incorporating a Twitter browser. It includes a SIP phone dialer, displays voice status and provides information on media integration, real-time contact data and presence (including social media and phone status). The desktop client also features integrated customer identification with customer history and customer issue list.
ContactPro is available from Avaya sales or authorized Avaya channel partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program. Availability may vary by country.
The solution is also available directly from CCT Deutschland at our locations in Germany, Switzerland and the US.
ContactPro is currently available in English, German, Dutch, Turkey and Spanish. It could easily be translated in any other language, as well as in the Client or Customer specific process language.
For more information about CCT Deutschland / CCT Software or to learn how to purchase CCT ContactPro, please click the Request Info button above.
ContactPro r5.0 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r7.1 and Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel r6.5- February 2018
ContactPro r4.0 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r7.0, Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r7.0 and Avaya Interaction Center r7.3.4 - August 2016
ContactPro r3.5 has been tested with:
- Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager r3.0.2 - May 2016
- Avaya Breeze® Co-Browsing Snap-in r3.0 and Avaya Breeze® Platform r3.1 - May 2016
ContactPro EMC r3.5 and CCT ContactPro IC r3.3 have been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Presence Services r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel r6.4 and Avaya Interaction Center r7.3 - November 2015
ContactPro EMC r3.5 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel r6.4.1 - November 2015
ContactPro r3.0 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.3 - April 2015
- Avaya Interaction Center r7.3 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 - August 2014
ContactPro Desktop r2.0 using CCT Database Connector Service r1.6 has been tested with:
- Avaya Interaction Center r7.3 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.2 - July 2013
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of CCT Deutschland solutions and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
- ContactPro r5.0 with Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r7.1 and Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel r6.5
- ContactPro r4.0 with Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r7.0, Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r7.0 and Avaya Interaction Center r7.3.4
- ContactPro r3.5 with Avaya Breeze® Co-Browsing Snap-in r3.0 and Avaya Breeze® Platform r3.1
- ContactPro r3.5 with Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager r3.0.2
- ContactPro EMC r3.5 & ContactPro IC r3.3 with Avaya Aura® Presence Services r6.2 using Avaya Aura® Elite Multichannel r6.4 and Avaya Interaction Center r7.3
- ContactPro EMC r3.5 with Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel r6.4.1
- ContactPro r3.0 with Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.3
- ContactPro r3.0 with Avaya Interaction Center r7.3 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.3 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.3
- ContactPro Desktop r2.0 using CCT Database Connector Service r1.6 with Avaya Interaction Center r7.3 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.2 and Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services r6.2
Success Stories / Case Studies
No reviews yet.