Avotus ICM Usage Management (ICM UM)
Avotus ICM Usage Management (ICM UM) is a sophisticated usage management software evolved from traditional call accounting. Bring value to your business data with a suite of scheduled reports including:
- Capture of CDR and other usage data
- Chargeback or invoicing features
- Asset management
- Order management
- Compliance, spend, and fraud prevention
Capture usage data across multiple platforms, including VOIP or legacy, multi-vendor, non-PBX data including wireless as well as assets. Over 200 reports and graphs allow data to be examined, reported, and potentially automated. Track asset ownership, surcharge or simply determine cost allocation.
Get insight into your organization's telecom usage and save money by reducing unnecessary spend. Generate invoices, manage assets and control order workflow.
Bring Avotus ICM Usage Management to your business:
- Holistic solution provides complete reporting on converged communications
- Comprehensive solution captures legacy and VOIP usage, cross platform and cross vendor, including non-PBX usage such as wireless or mobility
- Scalable to manage SMB or Enterprise, multiple PBX
- Web based interface
- Store and report years worth of call records from reliable SQL database
- Access restricted by permission role
- Automated scheduled reports to Departments or Management
Avotus ICM Usage Management benefits include:
- Allocate telecom usage and cost information to your business accurately, across department structures
- Identify non-compliance with IT or HR policies, audit usage across legacy and/or VOIP platforms
- Generate traditional CDR or usage activity reports; perform lookups, manage assets
- Confirm true business telecom usage, avoid fraud, save money by reducing unnecessary spend
- Review traffic statistics for network provisioning purposes
- Respond with confidence to security situations: 911 calls, law enforcement requests, litigation
Contact us and our sales team will provide you with a demo of Avotus ICM UM and fulfill any other communications requirements that you may have.
For more information about Avotus Corporation or to learn how to purchase the ICM Usage Management solution, click the Request Info button above.
Avotus ICM Usage Management r8.3 has been tested with:
- Avaya Communication Server r7.5 and Avaya DBA Toolkit r2.0 - February 2013
Avotus ICM Usage Management r7.3 has been tested with:
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0 - December 2010
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager r6.0 using Avaya Aura® Communication Manager r6.0 - December 2010
Note: Additional DevConnect Application Notes may be available for older releases of Avotus Solutions and Avaya products. Please refer to the Search DevConnect Tested Solutions information in the About Avaya DevConnect menu for access to those materials.
DevConnect Application Notes
Just for you! First month FREE on a 12 month engagement!
To show our appreciation to you, a valued Avaya partner/customer, we are offering the first month free on a 12-month engagement of our award-winning Enhanced Usage Reporting (EUR) solution formerly known as ICM Usage Management (ICM UM). The promotion also includes a free cost benefit analysis on the advantages of reporting and analytics for clients thinking of moving to VoIP. Additionally, Avotus will also provide free implementation on a bill audit engagement for single location.
This solution is an integral tool in Avotus’ ICM program. It integrates, tracks and reports on usage for Unified Communication services and allows communication managers to gain unprecedented visibility into the full suite of Unified Communication features, including: Instant Messaging, Presence, Voice, Wireless and Video Conferencing with one unified tracking and reporting platform.
To take advantage of this offer, please click on the link below NOW to register or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org://www.avotus.com/eur-registration.asp
No reviews yet.