Aura Alliance Limited
With over 50 certified members and a network of over 3,200 Avaya accredited individuals in more than 120 countries, the Aura Alliance is the largest global alliance of Avaya channel partners in the world. The Aura Alliance is well equipped to plan, deploy and maintain sophisticated converged communication solutions for multi-national corporations.
If you're deploying a complex communications solution across the globe you need to know that it's going to be deployed and supported successfully.
More about the Aura Alliance:
- The Aura Alliance is an Avaya DevConnect Technology Partner
- All of our members adhere to strict rules and a Service Level Agreement that offers consistent levels of support
- The Aura Alliance only allows membership of partners that meet Avaya channel partner standards
- Our members have been working with Avaya and associated technology partners for many years. Few service providers or systems integrators have as much experience as the Aura Alliance
- We offer competitive value because our partners share margin, we do not "margin stack"
- Shared culture, shared knowledge, shared principles; this means that solutions will be designed, deployed and supported by partners that take pride in their skills and support their customers with honesty and integrity
- Because we understand global business we can help you purchase and deploy in the most tax efficient way
In summary we make deploying and supporting your Avaya solutions easier and more cost effective whilst offering a brilliant customer experience.
Enjoy rich UC with telephony, presence, HD videoconferencing & meta-search directory for IBM® Notes® & Sametime® clients
Built-in video/audio conferencing in softphone mode works on premise or with Office 365™ with only a basic Skype license